- The Hirer/Driver must be between 22 and 70 years of age.
- The Hirer/Driver must possess a valid driver’s license with a minimum of two (2) years driving experience.
All rental are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement by Ferme Vehicles. Rental charges are calculated in 24 hour periods from the time shown in the Rental Agreement. We typically allow a short “grace period” to return the vehicle without being charged an additional cost.
Collection & Return Procedure
All vehicles are to be returned to the return location by the date and time stated on the Rental Agreement. Arrangements may be done if you are returning the vehicle after the operating hours.
Terms Of Payment
Ferme Vehicles accepts payment in the mode of Cash/Paynow/Cheque/Bank Transfer.
All vehicles are to be returned at the specified fuel level that is provided. A refueling service and cost of petrol will be charge on hirer/driver if the vehicle is not returned in what it is given.
Rental into Malaysia
Rental into West Malaysia is available and no additional cost needed.
- The rental rate includes third party liability, fire & theft coverage.
- Hirer/Driver is liable for all damages to the vehicle of Ferme Vehicles.
- Hirer/Driver is liable for all cost of replacement vehicle or parts of it if the vehicle is stolen.
Extension of Rental
The hirer/driver must inform Ferme Vehicles immediately if an extension of the rental is required beyond the agreed return date and time.
Mechanical Repairs and Accidents
The hirer/driver must inform Ferme Vehicles immediately if the vehicle is involved in an accident, is damaged, breaks down or requires repair or salvage, regardless of cause, the hirer shall notify the operator of the full circumstances immediately.